The field of sustainability can sometimes seem doom and gloom, but we do have so many wins and positive steps being taken to celebrate! In this episode, I share 2 things we can be excited about this month in terms of how we’re turning the tide against plastic pollution.
Let’s dive in.
Subscribe to Green Dreamer Podcast on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts and together, let’s learn what it takes to thrive in every sense of the word!
- The Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- The Ocean Cleanup Project
- Chile being the first nation in the Americas to ban retailers from using plastic bags
- European Union working on a ban on the top 10 plastic pollutors
- India banning all single use plastics by 2022
Are you working on an innovative solution, important research, or groundbreaking project within sustainability, or know of one you’d like to share? Contact us and let us know!