Subscribe to Green Dreamer Podcast on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts and together, let’s learn what it takes to thrive in every sense of the word!
- Tips on inclusive language, such as using affirmative words (Buffer)
- The Parkland kids keep checking their privilege (CNN)
- Is ethical fashion elitist? (Ethical Unicorn)
- Intersectionality is important for environmental activism too (Ethical Unicorn)
- Cultural appropriation, cultural appreciation, and fair trade fashion (Ethical Unicorn)
- How to understand fake news and media bias (Ethical Unicorn)
- More than a hotline: We need systemic change for better mental health (Ethical Unicorn)
- How to have the cultural appropriation conversation during Halloween (Ethical Unicorn)
FOLLOW OUR SPOTLIGHTED GREEN DREAMER
Francesca Willow of Ethical Unicorn
- Website: www.ethicalunicorn.com
- Instagram: @EthicalUnicorn
- Twitter: @EthicalUnicorn
- Facebook: @EthicalUnicorn
Made Trade is a new online marketplace for exceptionally designed, responsibly made goods, from ethical fashion to sustainably made home decor. Customers can shop according to their values, discovering fair trade, sustainable, USA made, vegan and heritage products, all handmade by makers and artisans around the world. Check it out here and get $15 off your first purchase with code “DREAMER”.