Subscribe to Green Dreamer Podcast on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts and together, let’s learn what it takes to thrive in every sense of the word!
- Getting Thrifty With It: Part 1, 5 Things to Avoid at the Thrift Shop (Style Wise Blog)
- Getting Thrifty With It: Part 2, 6 Things to Buy at the Thrift Shop (Style Wise Blog)
- Visions of Utopia: Why Everyone Should Support Community Thrift Shops (Style Wise Blog)
- Why I Buy Secondhand (Relevant Magazine)
- Trump’s “trade war” includes punishing Africans for refusing second-hand American clothes
- “Contrary to popular belief, less than 20 percent of clothing donations sent to charities actually resold at the charities.” – Elizabeth Cline
- 84% of unwanted clothes end up in landfills (ScienceLine.org)
FOLLOW OUR SPOTLIGHTED GREEN DREAMER
Leah’s recommended resources
Brightly is an online store and platform connecting you to products that directly impact people’s lives and the planet. They verify claims and certifications, give back globally, and quick ship to you directly from the brand.
Subscribe to our newsletter for a chance to win one of three Brightly gift cards, and learn more about the company here.